friendss

friendss

2010年1月3日星期日

i hate today !!!!!

opening school today .....^^

fact

i should be happy  .....

why do i feel sad....

haizz.....

sot ady ==xDDDD


election classs  today......

i so sad ...

because ...

i can join to kekwa class...

my all friends in kekwa class only me stay in mawar...

TT

because my prm result gt 2 fail...

bi n sn ...

wtf !!!!! bi oso can fail....

lapsap niao lor...

==xDDDd

cant join to akaung class..

sad....

but  nvm la...

i jz wan study only ...

not wan with friend same class together d....

thx god oso la...

love u jesus  ....^^




my illness seems to cham....==

last time is 喉咙痛....

now is 发烧 and  伤风.....==xDDD

eat medication already .....

but oso  painstaking....

haiz....




heihei...


promote  :



fb  and msn  :   eason_lai331@live.com

fs                   :            eason_lai331@hotmail.com

fs 2nd          :            eason_lai0331@hotmail.com



rmb to add me....@@


thxthx






end.......

没有评论:

发表评论