friendss

friendss

2010年11月25日星期四

HOLIDAYS

a nice holidays...xD
keep staying in home....
don't have go out "jalan jalan" with friends...
hahaahahhxD
i feel i getting fat >..< OMG
did not go to do sports....
hahaahahhaahxD
shhh { 78 KG }
hahahahxD


sorry dear friends...
i long time did not update my blog d...{lazy}shhh
hahaahhahxD

skip....
AND

i have to thanks god for one thing
the thing is in lately
when i feel very sad when you come and save me..and to help me out of sadness...
and teach me how to settle the thing...
i will not forget about it...xD
thanks god...xD
i will keep smile always
i will happy always....xD
thanks for help..
^__^

i dunno what can i writing.....
hahah
sampai sini la wei..
haahahhaxD



my target :
Do not fall in love on study time
hardwork on sutdy..i want be a rich man....
thanks God everyday...becuase he give me a new life
and thanks my dear friendssssss......{church's friends}
help me and teach me how to do a good boy...hahahaahahhahxD




goodnight dear friends...xD
bye...

没有评论:

发表评论